SGI Ingénierie SA Suisse
SGI Ingénierie S.A. Suisse is based in Geneva, a crossroads of Western Europe, one hour from the major European capitals.
SGI Ingénierie S.A. was founded in 1898, working at the time for electrification of the city of Geneva, then in the field of hydroelectric projects in Switzerland.
Since 2006, the activities of SGI Ingénierie SA, Switzerland, independent of any contractor, manufacturer or supplier, cover the following areas:
- Road infrastructure and tunnels
- Structural works, bridges and viaducts
- Administrative, residential and industrial buildings
- Water transfers and pumping stations
- Water treatment plants and sewage plants
- Networks for rainwater, wastewater and industrial waste water
- Railway infrastructure
SGI Ingénierie S.A. is active on the Swiss market but also for export, mainly to the African continent. As part of its deployment in Africa, SGI Ingénierie SA relies on its four subsidiaries in Morocco, Algeria, Senegal and Nigeria.
Among the most significant activities of SGI Ingénierie SA, one can now report:
- Rehabilitation of access platforms at the International Airport of Geneva
- Studies and monitoring of the Linac IV project at CERN
- Studies and monitoring of the CEVA project (lot 6)
- Rehabilitation of Faidherbe Bridge (iron bridge built in 1897 and belonging to UNESCO World Heritage Centre in Senegal)
- Studies and monitoring of the sewage plant implementation in the city of Marrakech, Morocco
Monitoring, implementation and commissioning of the sewage plant in Oran (2 millions population equivalent)